Agonis flexuosa - Peppermint Willow, Australian Willow Myrtle
- Evergreen tree with a moderate growth rate to a 15 to 25 feet tall and wide.
- Excellent small tree for gardens.
- Long leaves on weeping branches give the tree a graceful appearance.
- Small white flowers appear most often in late spring, and leaves smell like peppermint when crushed.
- Excellent tree for use in a lawn, but will also tolerate a much drier location, drought tolerant once established.
- Will tolerate full sun or partial shade. Extremely versatile tree.